Love



plagrounds

SHINee Forums International
2OneDay International Forums
SHINee Indonesia Forum
Sujunesia.net
Super Junior Indonesia Forum
KoreanIndo
Allkpop | sizzlin' k-pop gossip & dirt!
Popseoul! - spicy fun addictive

Best viewed in Safari


Since June 12, 2009


unluck(?)
April 27, 2009, 5:57 PM


the worst monday ever Dx
idk why i just feel anything is going bad.
and i know it is not a good start for this-strive-week.
God, i'm really in a bad luck today -_-"
after home i got painful legs. even i didn't run or did something that spend too much energy. i only go down or up by stairs for several times today. and my blackberry is being guy. the trackball must be frazzle i felt it is going deeper now. i did step on my blackberry tommorow but i was in accident. every things messed up on my blanket and the blanket fell so i can't saw where was my blackberry and geez i stepped on it. wth, i just want to throw down that shit now. but i think about that is my mom's money in that shit. so yeah, i would think for a billionth to throw it down lol. and my internet connection. damn it. it's 15kb/sec! and it's for real dudes. whereas i have to download about 300mb video files now. and i just go ahead for it. tiring uh?

indonesian test was enough to make me want to barfing dizzy. every choices seemed right for me. and my eyes kept closed. no wonder, i slept in 11.3x pm and got up in 02.3x am. i did salat tahajjud to makes everything is going well. to be honest i was so wrong cause i have to admit that sometimes i didn't do salat properly every day or 5 times a day. and now, because this week are about my life or my death i'm going more approach to God. yeah, i wouldn't mind if u guys blame on me. we have no man in our house. and everyone is going by themselves to do anything. so do i. individualistic person we are. and fyi i live with my grandma not with my mom. my family is a broken home family lol. but i'm not a broken children. get it? i can survive even without my father or my mother. don't i miss my parents? i guess not xD i'm very pro for this things. but one thing that i can't imagine what is the reason are my family is not allowing me to live outside this smalltown. they say i will be a bad teenager without they are watching me. just give me unlimited and fast internet connection and i promise i would home everyday. but maybe at the weekend i would go out too. just refreshing my brain. besides that i really know the wrong and the right things. i swear i wouldn't associate with the baddas gang one, cause i bet my mind isn't in the same way with them rofl. i mean it!

holy crap i just want to get outta from this town. that fugly just makes my day even worse. he keeps over-act and do anything that he thinks cool. but it's definitely not for me! that fugly act like he is the smartest than anyone. his hair is sort of the cheap one. i hate him, i don't like him. he's my forever and ever enemy. many people says that hateness and love are having very small difference. but this one wouldn't be the love one! how do i love a fucking fugly boy like him! and his personality is the worst i ever met.

sorry for the wrong grammars and everything, i'm not really fluent in english but i try my best lol. and i do this because tomorrow i have english test. and i think the best way to learn it just like an adage
practice makes perfect.
see ya! wish me a good luck! i wish i will get a good mark


1 Comments