Love



plagrounds

SHINee Forums International
2OneDay International Forums
SHINee Indonesia Forum
Sujunesia.net
Super Junior Indonesia Forum
KoreanIndo
Allkpop | sizzlin' k-pop gossip & dirt!
Popseoul! - spicy fun addictive

Best viewed in Safari


Since June 12, 2009


high school
August 20, 2009, 9:14 PM


ONE WORD! IT'S TIRING!!!!!!
okay i'm just being overact. but honestly it's pretty tiring for me that having too much lazyness. assignments homeworks quizzes tests are my middle name. woke up at 5 am and got home at 2 pm. then having other activities like courses and extracurricular. omgosh there's no time that i can stay in front of monitor for hours like in the past. korean music isn't my number one again, but still i love korean music to fill my stressed mind. i can't take a nap in the afternoon everyday -____-. still wake up in the midnight is my new behavior because of my lovely school.

day by day in my class just getting better. i can say
school grows on me dude
sorry for the insanely late blog update. screw on my school! i have economic test and citizenship presentation tomorrow. wish me luck!


0 Comments